Terms and Conditions
USSS has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall USSS be held liable for any labor cost incurred from any defective products warranted by the product manufacturers.
- Shipping Method
- Ground Shipping
- Next Day Air Shipping
- 2 Day Air Shipping
- Other services may be available
- Larger shipments ship motor freight (No C.O.D.'s on freight).
- Fuel Surcharge: Fuel charge may apply to shipments.
- Hazardous Material: Not all items can ship via air. Ground service may be required.
- Shipping Time: Orders with custom or out of stock items may take longer to ship. If your order is time sensitive, ask your Customer Service Representative for assistance.
- Shipping 3rd Party
- USSS will ship 3rd party with FedEx or UPS with a $3.00 handling charge. Any chargeback fee resulting from shipment will be the responsibility of the customer. These fees shall be paid in full before future orders can be processed.
- USSS will also ship 3rd party motor freight with most couriers with a $10.00 handling fee. Any chargeback fee resulting from shipment will be the responsibility of the customer. These fees shall be paid in full before future orders can be processed.
Due to fluctuations in raw materials and energy costs prices may change without notice.
- USSS, Inc offers returns/exchanges on stock items, within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All returns/exchanges must have a return authorization number assigned before product is returned.
- Restocking fee and other fees may apply.
- Custom and non-stock items are not eligible for return.
Returns and Exchanges:
- Please contact USSS to obtain a Return Authorization number within 30 days of receiving product. No return or exchange will be accepted without a RA number.
- Once a RA request is approved, you will be given instructions for merchandise return, which may include a call tag (if applicable) that is valid for 10 business days.
- Items with manufacturing defects will be sent directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their Warranty terms. USSS will contact the manufacturer and initiate the claim process. No credit will be given to the customer until the manufacturer confirms the item is defective and issues credit to USSS.
- USSS has no expressed warranties beyond the stated warranties of the product manufacturers. Under no circumstances shall USSS be held liable for any labor cost incurred from any defective products.
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Custom and non-stock items
- Items that have been installed or used
- International orders
Restocking fees apply to all items returned within 30 days with the exception of defective or damaged items, and incorrectly shipped/ordered items by USSS. The item must be in sellable, new condition unless damaged or defective. We reserve the right to refuse credit for any items that have been used, misused, or damaged. Additional fees may apply if the item is not returned in its original packaging.
Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express are welcomed.
- Net 30 days terms with approved credit. Credit application must be approved. A late fee of 2% per month will be added to all past due invoices.
- The customer agrees that the prevailing party in a proceeding to collect any payments due or to resolve a dispute with USSS, will be entitled to all costs, including late fees, attorney’s fees, court costs, and collection agency costs, from the other party.
- The customer agrees to pay for all purchases within the agreed upon Net 30 terms.
- Net 30 terms: The net amount (the total outstanding on the invoice) must be paid in full 30 days after the goods are dispatched by USSS.
- USSS Reserves the right to remove the terms from any account that doesn’t pay the full amount within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer agrees to pay $25 for each check issued by the customer to USSS which is returned to USSS unpaid or marked NSF.
Credit Card Chargeback's:
Any chargeback's filed will result in the account being halted until the chargeback is cleared. Customers should contact Accounting before filing any charge backs. The account will be responsible for any fees if the chargeback if found in USSS's favor. Furthermore that account will become advance payment only. Please contact us with any questions at 877.228.7744.
Tax Exempt customers will need to email a copy of the current state tax certificate to email@example.com.