MUTCD Roll-Up Sign Requirements

Did You Know This About Roll-Up Signs? Roll-up signs are used as temporary signage in construction work zone areas, for utility work or emergency management situations. Roll-up signs MUST be used on crashworthy sign stands in temporary traffic control zones. Non-reflective signs are for daytime use only and are non-compliant...

Continue reading