Did you know that our Metro Street Name Signs come in Standard or Ornamental? Here are the differences.
- .100 gauge aluminum
- A route symbol or a pictograph may be used on the left side of a street name sign
- 18 inch Metro Street Name Signs are composed of mixed case letters at least 8 inches in height in Hwy Gothic Font
- Borders are optional, but if used must conform to the colors allowed on the letters. Black letters/borders on a white background or white letters/borders on green, blue, or brown backgrounds
- 24 inch Metro Street Name Signs are composed of mixed case letters at least 12 inches in height in Hwy Gothic Font.
- .080 gauge aluminum
- Come in 4 standard sizes: 90" x 30" Sign Blade, 96" x 30" Sign Blade, 96" x 48" Sign Blade & 96" x 42" Sign Blade
- Also come in 4 standard shapes: Dinsmor, Madison, Ridgeland & Deerfield
For installation: Metro signs are designed for overhead mast arm mounting with standard brackets for this application.